“The goal of the Interfraternity Council, here after called the Council, shall be to develop, maintain, and promote Greek Life on the New Mexico State University campus. This goal shall be achieved through the following objectives:
1. To provide a forum for discussioon and due consideration of matters of concern to member organizations.
2. To emphasize cooperation between member organizations.
3. To serve as the governing legislative body for member organizations.
4. To develop standards, policies,and procedures relating to member organizations.
5. To facilitate effective communication and cooperation between the Greek community, the University faculty and administration, the Associated Students of New Mexico State University, and the student body.
6. To protect and promote the interests of Greek organizations.”
2018 IFC Council
Jett Barela, Sigma Chi
Executive Vice President
Hunter Trujillo, Alpha Tau Omega
Open Position, Contact 505-508-7889 with inquires
VP Recruitment and Retention
Justin Butt, Alpha Tau Omega
VP Risk Management
Kaleb Steen, Sigma Chi
VP Public Relations
Max Fogel, Lambda Chi Alpha
Jonathan Gonzales, Lambda Chi Alpha
David Corral, Pike
Brynden Williams , Pike
IFC Chapters at NMSU
Alpha Gamma Rho
Alpha Tau Omega
Delta Sigma Phi
Lambda Chi Alpha
Phi Delta Theta
Pi Kappa Alpha
Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Tau Kappa Epsilon