“The goal of the Interfraternity Council, here after called the Council, shall be to develop, maintain, and promote Greek Life on the New Mexico State University campus. This goal shall be achieved through the following objectives:
1. To provide a forum for discussioon and due consideration of matters of concern to member organizations.
2. To emphasize cooperation between member organizations.
3. To serve as the governing legislative body for member organizations.
4. To develop standards, policies,and procedures relating to member organizations.
5. To facilitate effective communication and cooperation between the Greek community, the University faculty and administration, the Associated Students of New Mexico State University, and the student body.
6. To protect and promote the interests of Greek organizations.”
2017 IFC Council
Donovan Olvera, Kappa Sigma
Executive Vice President
Jett Barela, Sigma Chi
John Venegas, Alpha Tau Omega
VP Recruitment and Retention
Brady Dunn, Kappa Sigma
VP Risk Management
Damien Banks, Sigma Chi
VP Public Relations
Chris Sandoval, Pi Kappa Alpha
Dylan Ferriera, Lambda Chi Alpha
Jorge Garcia, Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Larry Jackson, Lambda Chi Alpha
IFC Chapters at NMSU
Alpha Gamma Rho
Alpha Tau Omega
Delta Sigma Phi
Lambda Chi Alpha
Phi Delta Theta
Pi Kappa Alpha
Pi Kappa Phi
Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Tau Kappa Epsilon
IFC incoming fraternity Colonies at NMSU
Phi Kappa Tau